svētdiena, 2013. gada 18. augusts

You are the one that scares away my fears

All the madness in the world | Is killing me, you know | Even though I have been told | ‘Bout what is going on

You are the one that scares away my fears | The one that scares away my fears | You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine | The one that scares away my fears

Seems like I am left alone | Between prejudice and hate | I’m so scared that you’ll be gone | So I can no longer wait for you to be

To be the one that scares away my fears | The one that scares away my fears | You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine | The one that scares away my fears, yeah | You’re mine | You’re mine

You take away all my fears | You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine

 

Nav komentāru: